Adrienne Maloof: My Divorce Is 'Very Difficult'


People Exclusive


10/22/2012 at 11:00 AM EDT





Adrienne Maloof and Dr. Paul Nassif


David Livingston/Getty



Adrienne Maloof put on a brave face Sunday night when she joined her fellow Real Housewives of Beverly Hills costars on the red carpet at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel for their show's season 3 premiere.

Her nasty divorce from Dr. Paul Nassif has kept the TV personality, 51, press shy recently, but at the event she opened up to PEOPLE about the emotional journey she finds herself taking.


"It's very difficult," she said. "I'm not made of stone. I'm a real person. It's always difficult when your life is played out in the public."


Maloof and her ex have both accused the other of physical and verbal abuse, but the reality star still counts her blessings.


"There are many women in this world who have it much more stressful than I do," she says. "It's always a pleasure to be part of the Bravo team. It's difficult at times, but I'm here because it's my job. There are benefits and there are negatives."


In the end, Maloof – who has her own shoe and handbag line to look forward to – is thinking positive.


"I'm a very strong woman," she says. "I'll get through it."


The show premieres Nov. 5 at 9 p.m. on Bravo.






No comments:

Post a Comment