Ariel Winter: 'It's Not That Difficult' to Balance Acting and School




10/24/2012 at 09:00 PM EDT



There's no slowing down for Ariel Winter.

When she's not playing Alex Dunphy on Modern Family , the actress, 14, buries herself in her books.


"It's not that difficult to balance [work and school]," she told PEOPLE at Sunday's Camp Ronald McDonald for Good Times Halloween carnival on the Universal Studios backlot in L.A. "I'm big into school. I really try to make it work."


In fact, she's already thinking about her future higher education.


"I want to go to college," Winter says. "I want to go to film school at NYU. I used to want to go to medical school. I wanted to be a forensic scientist. There were so many things I wanted to do. Finally, I decided on film school."


As for her ultimate career plans, the starlet says, "I want to be a director. I want to act, but I don't know if I could direct the films that I act in. It sounds really weird and difficult – but I'd want to do it."






No comments:

Post a Comment