Bristol Palin Brought to Tears at DWTS Rehearsal


Only on People.com


10/08/2012 at 02:00 PM EDT



Bristol Palin recently talked to PEOPLE about her newfound confidence this time around on Dancing with the Stars – but when it comes to her partner Mark Ballas, she still has insecurities.

During a tense rehearsal, she began to cry after getting criticism from Ballas.


"I know you feel bad you don't have Sabrina [Bryan] or Shawn [Johnson]," Palin, 21, tells Ballas, 26, right after he says, "Your energy is off."


Palin goes on to say, "I feel like you're just bummed that you have me as a partner."


When Ballas asks her, "What have I done to make you feel that way?" Palin says, "Just in general. Like, oh, dang, you got paired with Bristol."


The ballroom pro, who says he always gives 100 percent during the competition, adds, "I'm not dancing around without committing myself. … I can sit here and train you all day. I can give you these choreography steps, but if you don't apply yourself on the floor and give me that personality that I know you can, then I can't force it out of you. I stick up for you through thick and thin – always."


Palin, wiping away tears at this point, says, "You, like, play this victim role. I know that I'm here, I'm on time, I'm ready to go. I wouldn't be on the show if I wasn't going to take it seriously."


After calling her partner out for missing a rehearsal, Palin sits down and types on her phone.


"Can you not be like that?" Ballas asks, putting his hands on her legs. "Don't be like that."


Palin then gets up and says, "I'm just not doing this anymore," while walking away.






No comments:

Post a Comment