Britney Spears: My Kids Think I'm a Superhero



10/26/2012 at 01:30 PM EDT





Britney Spears on the December cover of Lucky


Courtesy Lucky Magazine



Britney Spears's sons don't see their mom as a superstar. They do, however, think she has super powers.

"They try to figure out where I go when I go to film X Factor . They're like, 'Mommy's going off to be a superhero.' And then I get back, and they just see me as Mommy," Spears, 30, tells Lucky magazine in its December cover story of her boys Preston, 7, and Jayden, 6.


"And then when I'm back working on the show, they say, 'Oh, Mommy's a superhero again!' "


As for the other man in the pop star's life, her fiancé Jason Trawick, Spears says he also doesn't mind seeing her without her "cape" on.


Asked what sets Trawick, 40, apart from other people she's dated, Spears replied, "He was sweet … he says he doesn't mind that I sit around in sweats all the time."


Britney Spears: My Kids Think I'm a Superhero| The X Factor, Britney Spears, Jason Trawick

Britney Spears in Lucky


Courtesy Lucky Magazine




"I work out. I swim. I play with the kids, I cook and I garden," she adds of her down time. "We play Connect Four. We play Candy Land."


And when Super Brit is having a style moment? "I'm old-fashioned," she says of her fashion icons. She admires Jennifer Lopez, whom she calls "a classic beauty," and Sarah Jessica Parker. "Her looks are really bright and funky and young."


The December issue of Lucky magazine hits newsstands Nov. 6.






No comments:

Post a Comment