Brittany Kerr Apologizes for Inappropriate Pictures with Jason Aldean




10/02/2012 at 10:55 AM EDT





Jason Aldean and Brittany Kerr


National Photo Group



PEOPLE Country cover star Jason Aldean is now not the only one apologizing after photos were published online of him cozying up to season 11 American Idol contestant Brittany Kerr.

Kerr has also issued a mea culpa, saying, "The actions I portrayed recently were not a representation of my true character, but a lapse in judgment on my part," reports TMZ.com.


"I would like to sincerely apologize to everyone that has been affected by this, including my friends & family," she went on to say.


Aldean, 35, and Kerr were photographed last Wednesday night at The Den in West Hollywood, and the shots appeared over the weekend on the Internet.


The "My Kinda Party" singer and recent CMA nominee for entertainer of the year has been married to his high school sweetheart Jessica Ussery since 2001 and has two daughters, Keeley, 9, and Kendyl, 5.


"The truth is that I screwed up," Aldean Tweeted on Sunday. "I really appreciate being able to work through this privately with my family and for all your continued support."






No comments:

Post a Comment