Dancing with the Stars: Which All-Star Couple Is Heading Home?



Dancing With the Stars



10/02/2012 at 10:15 PM EDT





Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas


Craig Sjodin/ABC



Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas performed a Western-themed quickstep on Monday night's Dancing with the Stars but their low-scoring performance, which earned just 18 points, put them in danger of getting the boot on Tuesday's elimination show.

Kirstie Alley and partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy, who scored 21 points for their jive, were in second-to-last place on the second week of competition. His brother Val Chmerkovskiy and partner Kelly Monaco rounded out the bottom three with 22 points for their quickstep.


So who was eliminated at the end of Tuesday night's episode? Keep reading to find out ...


Bristol and Mark were declared safe – and even escaped the bottom two.


Joey Fatone and Kym Johnson were the pair eliminated.


"I'll miss everybody out here. Everybody was great. I had a great time," Fatone said. "I'm actually going to a wedding tomorrow so I don't give a damn! I'm going to have a good time."


"I didn't let you down," he told his partner. "We had a great time. People said I was fun and that's all that matters."


"I'm sad," Kym said. "I'm not going to lie."


Val and Kelly and Helio Castroneves and Chelsie Hightower were also in the bottom. Next week, all the remaining couples will face a double elimination.






No comments:

Post a Comment