Harry Styles of One Direction Considers Himself 'Too Flirty'




10/09/2012 at 09:15 AM EDT



Harry Styles is getting used to his heartthrob status.

The One Direction singer, who calls himself, "quite flirty," isn't shying away from female attention.


"[I'm] maybe too flirty," Styles says in the November issue of Seventeen . "I'm an 18-year-old boy, and I like to have fun!"


One thing he doesn't enjoy, though, is being labeled as the "girl-crazy" member of the five person group.


"I wouldn't say girl-crazy, because that makes me sound like a bit of a womanizer," he explains. "That isn't really me."


On the topic of women, fellow band mate Niall Horan, 19, talks about his close bond with Demi Lovato.


"The nice thing about Demi is, once you know her, she's really, really beautiful," he says. "We became good friends. It's so crazy that she can be so honest about everything she's gone through. She has a fantastic attitude. If I ever needed anything or needed to talk to anybody, I think Demi would be the best person to talk to."


Zayn Malik, 19, on the other hand, is known in the group for his "bad boy" persona.


"I like to use the term misunderstood," he says. "But I am a bit of a bad boy. I have tattoos and I mess around. That's part of my image, so it's cool."






No comments:

Post a Comment