Hayden Panettiere Ties Up a Tattooed Lover in Country Music Video


People Exclusive

10/24/2012 at 08:20 PM EDT





Hayden Panettiere and Charles Esten in Nashville


Katherine Bomboy-Thornton/ABC




Guys, watch out for Hayden Panettiere!


The actress, who plays seductive country starlet Juliette Barnes on Nashville , has got the vixen thing down (not to mention a darn good twang!) in a brand new music video for "Telescope," the ABC show's first official single to be released.


Performing as Juliette, Panettiere makes her "cheatin', schemin'" tattooed lover pay by stringing him up with rope and hanging him upside down.


The upbeat song is full of sassy lyrics suitable for Juliette:


You can't hide from me

There ain't no tricks that you can try on me

I know your ever move before you even breathe, baby

Thinkin' you know something I don't know

But my eyes, my eyes, my eyes are like a telescope


Nashville's stars, Connie Britton, Charles Esten, Jonathan Jackson, Clare Bowen and Sam Palladio, are all expected to perform songs to be released to country radio and on iTunes.


Nashville airs Wednesdays (1o p.m. ET) on ABC.






No comments:

Post a Comment