Kenya Moore: I'll Cause Most of the Drama on Real Housewives of Atlanta



The Real Housewives of Atlanta



10/26/2012 at 02:30 PM EDT





Kenya Moore


Ciao Hollywood/Splash News Online



She's ready for her close-up!

Real Housewives of Atlanta newbie Kenya Moore is wasting no time getting in on the action, engaging in a heated conflict with veteran Cynthia Bailey on the season, airing Nov. 4.


"I immediately bump heads with one of the other Housewives," Moore told PEOPLE at the Los Angeles premiere of Flight. "[Cynthia] was being disrespectful and overstepping her boundaries, so I had to let her know that that wasn't acceptable to me. It resulted in security being called."


Fans will have to see for themselves whose side they're on, but the former Miss USA says there's more where that came from in store for the new season.


"Trust me, it is full of drama," she says. "I am in the middle of most of it, and probably cause most of it. I went through a lot of ups and downs with the women on the show."


Moore, 41, decided to join the cast after moving from Hollywood back to Atlanta, (where her family comes from) to pursue a relationship.


"I've been successful in my career as a producer and actor, but [I have] no husband and no children," she said. "I took a leap of faith and moved to be closer to the guy that I was seeing. The show came about, and I thought it would be an amazing opportunity for me to step outside of my comfort zone and take advantage of all the opportunities that a show like that presents."


As the season premiere nears, Moore is hopeful that her fans will stick with her for this new chapter in her public life.


"My fans have been kind, but this is a whole new world," she said. "So far, people have been saying that I'm their favorite, and they haven't seen one episode!"






No comments:

Post a Comment