Lauren Conrad Is a Do-It-Yourself Darling



10/07/2012 at 03:00 PM EDT



She's crafty!

Lauren Conrad gushed about her love of crafting at the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic in Pacific Palisades, Calif., on Saturday.


After sharing a photo on Instagram of a scarf she was knitting for boyfriend William Tell, Conrad spoke about her love of knitting.


"I make scarves for everybody, it's like a new addiction of mine," she told PEOPLE. "All I know how to do is make a scarf, but I really enjoy knitting so I can't like give those things away. I keep making people wear them and nobody even really wants them anymore!"


Lauren Conrad Is a Do-It-Yourself Darling| Arts&Crafts, Los Angeles, Special Event, Lauren Conrad

Lauren Conrad shares a scarf she's knitting on Instagram




The Paper Crown designer also shared her excitement about the changing seasons.

"I'm excited for the weather to change so I can finally wear some of it, because I've gotten some really great boots," she said. "It’s all about texture this season, so whether it’s the big chunky knits or the mixing in of leather pieces," she said of her look this season.


Conrad later shared a photo from the event, writing "Cheers to polo!"

– Gabrielle Olya







No comments:

Post a Comment