NeNe Leakes: Will She or Won't She Reunite With Her Ex?



The Real Housewives of Atlanta



10/25/2012 at 03:05 PM EDT



NeNe Leakes is making it in Hollywood. But is she bringing her ex-husband, Gregg Leakes, along for the ride?

The Real Housewives of Atlanta star, 44, and her husband divorced last year after season 4 finished shooting. But Gregg is back on the scene in season 5, premiering Nov. 4 on Bravo.


Furthermore, he wants to join NeNe as she heads to Los Angeles to film her new role on the NBC sitcom The New Normal.


"Of course Gregg wants me back. I'm doing a lot of things," Leakes says in an exclusive clip from the new season. "We always had a great relationship, and it was very difficult during the time that we weren't together. So, I'm open to it. But Gregg's got to prove himself."


From Gregg's perspective, there's just too much history between them. "Fifteen years. We can't just toss it. We still care for each other, right?" he says.


They do, NeNe agrees, but adds: "I feel like I have taken a lot of blame for stuff, and that's not fair."


Whatever their relationship drama, NeNe is over the moon about her new career path. "I think it's exciting," she says of the sitcom gig. "I'm going to feel like I'm an actress. I really did it."






No comments:

Post a Comment