Pregnant Lisa Ling Feels 'Lucky' and 'Cautious'


Baby Girl on the Way for Lisa Ling

David Livingston/Getty


With five months of pregnancy behind her, Lisa Ling is considering herself quite fortunate this time around.


“I’ve been so lucky — I have felt completely normal this entire time,” the Our America host, 39, said Friday on Access Hollywood Live . “Other than the fact that I feel like I’m getting this big gut, I didn’t have any morning sickness or anything.”


After suffering a miscarriage in 2010, Ling is understandably prudent this pregnancy.


“I’ve just been trying to be very, very cautious about everything … with diet, with exercise,” she explains.


“I used to do extremely rigorous Bikram yoga in 110 degrees and I would go on these long jogs. So, I’m trying to temper it a little bit. I’m now just doing stairs up and down, which is great to do at hotels.”



Ling and husband Paul Song, whom she married in 2007, are expecting a girl.


– Sarah Michaud






No comments:

Post a Comment