Samsung - The Next Big Thing Is Already Here Samsung Galaxy S III Commercial lyrics

Hey, they saying that this phone's

Gonna be like a precious jewel.

Jewel, I love that!

The headphone jack is going

To be on the bottom! Phh!


I heard the connectors all digital!

What?

What does it even mean?

Who knows?


I'm psyched!


All I'm saying they should 'ave

A priority line for people who've

Waited five times.


I heard you have to have an adapter

To use the doc on the new one.

Yeah, yeah, but they made the coolest adapters!


Welcome back!

Just like Galaxy SIII didn't work out?

No, no, I love the GSIII

It's extremely awesome.

I'm just saving the spot in line for someone.

That's not cool. Yeah, man.

[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsfreak.com/s/samsung/the+next+big+thing+is+already+here+samsung+galaxy+s+iii+commercial_21047848.html ]

This year we finally getting

Everything that we didn't get last year.

The big screen.

True 4G.

Yep.

What is that?

Hey, what you just do?

Oh, just send him a playlist.

By touching phones?

Yep, as simple as that.


It's the Galaxy SIII.


Hey.

Hey, mom, dad.

Oh, thanks for holding our spot.


Hey man, oh hey, how's it going?

Saved your spot.

I moved on.

But, you not gonna miss all this?

I got the Samsung GSIII now.


Is that a Samsung?

That's a new Samsung!

It is.

It's pretty cool!

But, I kinda like it...


This one's 4G!

Yeah, we've had that for a while...

This one's got a big screen!

This one has a bigger one

And we can share videos instantly.

You can watch a video while you sending an email.


But we gonna get that, for sure,

May be not this time,

But the next time,

Right?


The Next Big Thing Is Already Here:

The Samsung Galaxy SIII!






No comments:

Post a Comment