Spine Chilling Breeze - Losing My Insanity lyrics

Time slips through my grasp,

As I swim through it's serpent waves,

I moan in pain, I gasp,

As I walk deeper in it's caves,

A flight of bestial creatures,

Takes me to where no man lies,

My face losing it's features,

Twisting and turning from my cries.

[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsfreak.com/s/spine+chilling+breeze/losing+my+insanity_21048675.html ]

The maze which was my mind,

Now seems to violently unwind,

The pain it leaves behind,

Is all the pleasure that I'll find,

I fear the light of dawn,

Which finds me naked in it's eyes,

I feel I am a pawn,

Who's fooled by all your lies.

Promises,

Broken in insolence,

I am blessed... By pain divine.

My sanity,

Coming in tidal waves,

My minds lost... Within it's tide.

Visions clear,

Within my mind I see,

I am trapped... Beneath it's weight.

Shadows fall,

And crumble into dust,

I foretell... The fate of mine.






No comments:

Post a Comment