Valerie Bertinelli Gets Frisky with Food



Celebrity Diners Club



10/02/2012 at 09:40 AM EDT





Valerie Bertinelli and Tom Vitale


Stephen Danelian



Valerie Bertinelli is one feisty foodie.

After losing 40 lbs., the Jenny Craig success's new cookbook, One Meal at a Time, showcases her love of making healthy, delicious food – but that's not the only joy of cooking for Bertinelli.


Opening up about her husband Tom Vitale's surprising turn-ons in the kitchen, she tells the new issue of Prevention magazine, "I told [Tom] a long time ago, 'You know what foreplay is to me? Emptying the dishwasher.' "


Still she adds, "I think he took it too literally … I'm like, 'No, honey, it takes more than emptying the dishwasher.' But that's part of it."


Cooking is also a way for Bertinelli, 52, to enjoy herself and bond with Vitale.


"A lot of love goes into making soup," she says. "The first time I made gazpacho for him, I thought I was going to be made love to the entire night!"






No comments:

Post a Comment