Whitney Port Is 'Fine' Losing Touch with Her Hills Costars




10/14/2012 at 07:00 PM EDT



Who would have guessed Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt's relationship would outdo everyone else's on The Hills ?

The pair, who are still reportedly happily married, don't follow in the footsteps of the other cast members, who fellow former star Whitney Port says drifted apart.


"I think we all kind of went our separate ways once the show ended," the TV personality, 27, told PEOPLE at Thursday's grand opening of Kyle Richards's Kyle by Alene Too boutique in Beverly Hills, where some of Port's designs are being sold.


"I'm fine with it, like I'm at peace with it. With me, I never feuded with anyone, and nothing ever ended badly, so it just naturally happened that [I lost touch with people]."


Port – who says she runs into the show's star and former close pal Lauren Conrad "here and there" – wouldn't say being on The Hills "scarred me for life, but it definitely made a mark."


But the fashion designer, who also starred on her own series, The City, isn't ruling out another go at reality TV.


"I think I would do something fashion-related for sure," she explains. "But I don't ever see myself doing something as intimate as what I did."


When the leggy blonde isn't working on her line, she spends some time with her boyfriend, reportedly Tim Rosenman, who was a producer on The City.


"It's very refreshing," Port says about having a relationship out of the spotlight. "It's nice."






No comments:

Post a Comment