Brooke Burke-Charvet Recovering After Successful Thyroid Surgery



Dancing With the Stars



12/06/2012 at 11:35 AM EST



Brooke Burke-Charvet is happy to report that she's doing well after undergoing thyroid surgery on Wednesday.

The Dancing with the Stars co-host stayed optimistic when faced with the threat thyroid cancer and preparing for the surgery. Now Brooke-Charvet is taking it easy after the successful thyroidectomy.


"I'm resting, recovering," she Tweeted Thursday, a day after her operation. "Surgery went well. Dr Adashek is a genius. Thx Dr! Feels like I got hit [by] a car :("


But the 41-year-old wife and mother is also thankful.


"Thank God it's over," she continued. "I'm clean, surgery went well & I can talk. Losing My voice was my biggest fear. Thx for all your prayers & light."


She later posted a photo of herself on her WhoSay page giving cancer an obscene gesture with a ringed middle finger, along with the caption, "Made it through my surgery, Thank God! so far so good F#@k Cancer! I'm recovering, I'm strong, I'm grateful for my brilliant Doctors."






No comments:

Post a Comment