Forget Babies for a Second, Bangs Advice Is What Kate Needs


Style News Now

12/06/2012 at 10:30 AM ET




Duchess of Cambridge, Rose Byrne Bangs

Rex USA; Inset: Getty


Snooki might be doling out pregnancy wisdom to the Duchess of Cambridge, but Rose Byrne is sharing tips with Kate on that other exciting, new development in her royal life: those bangs.


Kate cut her hair last week, and who better to offer maintenance and styling advice than Byrne, who’s had bangs for almost two years. “When you’re blow-drying your hair, always do [the bangs] first. Because otherwise, at least with my hair, if I wait then they’ve already curled up and become really out of control,” Byrne recently told The Cut.


The actress went into more detail, explaining, “I just get the brush and blow-dry them flat.” Byrne then laughed and joked, “I’m sure she’s curious about what I would tell her.”


Though, as far as her own face-framing fringe goes, Byrne is actually considering getting rid of her trim. “Harry Josh, my hairdresser, just gave me a haircut yesterday. I’m just growing them out in a better way,” she says. Think Kate will follow in Bryne’s footsteps and grow out her bangs too? Tell us: Do you prefer the Duchess with or without bangs?


–Jennifer Cress


PHOTOS: SEE STARS’ HAIRSTYLES FROM EVERY ANGLE!






No comments:

Post a Comment