Jenna Dewan-Tatum and Channing Tatum Plan a Christmas Dance-Off




12/07/2012 at 07:25 PM EST





Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan-Tatum


Neil Rasmus/BFAnyc/Sipa



How will PEOPLE's Sexiest Man Alive Channing Tatum spend Christmas this year?

Having dance-off with his wife, Jenna Dewan-Tatum, of course.


"We'll be playing the Xbox Kinect 4 Dance Central 3," Dewan-Tatum told PEOPLE on Thursday. "We get very competitive when it comes to video games, but this one in particular we're going to have a lot of fun with."


Dewan-Tatum, who costarred with her now-husband in Step Up in 2006, plans to give him a run for his money in the dance-competition game. "I'm hoping that I will be able to say I kicked his butt," she said, "but we'll see."


The game will be just one of the gifts Dewan-Tatum, who attended the Microsoft All Access Holiday Party in L.A. on Thursday, has in mind for her tough-to-shop-for husband.


"It gets harder and harder every year," she said. "He gets everything that he wants. He sees something and he buys it. I need some ideas!"


At least they have their travel plans sorted. "Last year we were with my side of the family," she said, "so this year we'll be with his side in the south and hopefully sneak a little vacation time in there, too."


Their destination of choice? "We are so last minute, but I want to be somewhere warm. I love snowy vacations, but this time I'm feeling warmth."


And perhaps they'll finally get a moment to celebrate Channing's Sexiest Man Alive title since Dewan-Tatum says they were both working when the issue hit stands.


"I am so proud of him," she adds. "He gets really embarrassed talking about it, but he thinks it's awesome. And I talk about it enough for him, so it's all good!"







No comments:

Post a Comment