Jennie Garth: I'm Happy My Ex Is Happy




12/07/2012 at 03:15 PM EST



Jennie Garth is moving on, and so is her ex, Peter Facinelli, but that doesn't mean it's easy.

"I think there will come a time when it won't sting so bad," she told PEOPLE at the Ebay Toy Box Pop-Up Shop in New York City on Thursday. "But I'm not quite there yet."


Garth added about her ex, who is dating actress Jaimie Alexander: "You know, I am happy that he is happy, though."


As for her own love life, Garth says, "I'm dating one guy right now," adding with a laugh, "One is enough, right?" (She declined to name her beau, however.)



And the actress says she's focusing on what's most important to her: giving her three daughters the love and support they need. "We are co-parenting and getting the hang of it," she says of her life after her split.


But the holidays will be no different, as Garth and Facinelli plan to share time with their girls.


"We will celebrate really quietly at home this year and then travel to see a friend in Virginia,” she says. "Then their dad is picking them up and taking them skiing, so they have a lot of exciting things going on.”






No comments:

Post a Comment