Liam McIntyre Engaged to Erin Hasan




12/03/2012 at 04:25 PM EST





Liam McIntyre and Erin Hasan


Veronica Summers/Splash News Online



It was a fairy-tale proposal – complete with a prince.

When Spartacus: Vengeance star Liam McIntyre wanted to propose to Erin Hasan, he used the magical backdrop of Disney World in Florida to make it a dream engagement for his girlfriend of two years.


"Liam had one of the characters from Cinderella come to my door," Hasan tells Australia's TV Week. "They took me to a room and I got a makeover. They had custom-made me a dress based on my three favorite Disney princesses."


Hasan was then treated to a private dinner where McIntyre showed up dressed as a prince.


Dropping to his knee, McIntyre, 30, asked Hasan to marry him, presenting a "massive" ring he designed himself.


"It's got two pink diamonds on the side, 150 diamonds on the whole ring. Eight is my lucky number, so Liam put two on the ring and filled them with diamonds," Hasan explains.


"It's got two music notes on both sides, and because I play Glinda in Wicked, Liam imprinted a picture of the wand with a diamond in the middle."


"It was unbelievable," adds Hasan. "I knew Liam likes to put on a show but this was amazing."


The couple plan to wed in early 2014 in their native Australia.






No comments:

Post a Comment