SNSD - All I Want For Christmas Is You lyrics

[Tiffany] I don’t want a lot for Christmas, there is just one thing I need

I don’t care about the presents, underneath the Christmas tree

[Taeyeon] I just want you for my own, more than you could ever know

Make my wish come true, all I want for Christmas… is… you

[Sunny] I don’t want a lot for Christmas, there is just one thing I need

[Sooyoung] I don’t care about the presents, underneath the Christmas tree

[Yuri] I don’t need to hang my stocking, there upon the fireplace

[Seohyun] Santa Claus won’t make me happy, with a toy on Christmas day

[Jessica] I just want you for my own, more than you could ever know

[Jessica/Yuri/Seohyun] Make my wish come true, all I want for Christmas is

you (You baby)


[Yoona] I won’t ask for much this Christmas, I don’t even wish for snow

[Sooyoung] I’m just gonna keep on waiting, underneath the mistletoe

[Hyoyeon] I won’t make a list and send it, to the North Pole for Saint Nick

[Tiffany] I won’t even stay awake to, hear those magic reindeers click

[Yuri] I just want you for my own, more than you could ever know

[All] Make my wish come true, all I want for Christmas is you ([Jessica]

You baby, oh~)


[Jessica] All the lights are shining so brightly everywhere

[Sunny] And the sound of children’s laughter fills the air

[Seohyun] And everyone is singing, I hear those sleigh bells ringing

[Taeyeon] Santa won’t you bring me the one I really need

Won’t you please bring my baby to me, oh


[All] Oh I don’t want a lot for Christmas, this is all I’m asking for

I just want to see my baby, standing right outside my door

Cuz I just want you for my own, more than you could ever know

Make my wish come true, all I want for Christmas… is…

[Sunny/Seohyun] You~


[All] All I want for Christmas ([Taeyeon] And you, and you)

All I want for Christmas

[Taeyeon] All I want for Christmas ([Seohyun] Christmas)

[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsfreak.com/s/snsd/all+i+want+for+christmas+is+you_21052331.html ]






No comments:

Post a Comment