Justin Bieber’s Third Romantic New Song For Selena Gomez — Listen



Justin Bieber I Would

Justin must be taking his split from Selena as hard as we are! The latest leaked song from from his new album, called ‘I Would’, is a sweet promise to take away his lover’s pain. Is it public plea to Selena to take him back?


Justin Bieber ‘s new album Believe Acoustic is a few short days from release, but the new songs on the album have already found their way to the internet! In “I Would,” his third new song, Justin, 18, sweetly croons a promise to “take the pain away and put a smile on your face,” if only he could. Selena Gomez , are you listening?


The Lyrics To ‘I Would’


If I could take away the pain and put a smile on your face

Baby I would, baby I would

If I could make a better way, so you could see a better day

Baby I would, baby I would, I would


Build a doorway to the sky and lend you the keys, you

Let you know that you’re always welcomed so that you never leave

Buy you all those fancy things that you only see on tv, yeah

Run away, to a hide away, we be living the American dream

And I know it’s never gonna be that easy

But I know that he wanted us to try


If I could take away the pain and put a smile on your face

Baby I would, baby I would

If I could make a better way, so you could see a better day

Baby I would, baby I would, I would


Wo-oh, wo-oh, wo-oh baby I would


To the love forever wide, so that it never runs dry

Anytime you ask me why I’m smiling, say that I’m satisfied

You’ve got your flaws and so do I, past lovers that made you cry

And though I wanna make it right

I just cant read your mind


And I know it’s never gonna be that easy

But I know that he wanted us to try


If I could take away the pain and put a smile on your face

Baby I would, baby I would

If I could make a better way, so you could see a better day

Baby I would, baby I would, I would


Wo-oh, wo-oh, wo-oh baby I would


Yeah it’s not about what I want

It’s all about what you need

I know that he hurt you, but that wasn’t me

And I know, and I know, sometimes it’s hard to see

That all we need to be


If I could take away the pain and put a smile on your face

Baby I would, baby I would

If I could make a better way, so you could see a better day

Baby I would, baby I would, I would


Wo-oh, wo-oh, wo-oh baby I would


Believe Acoustic will be released on Jan. 29 — we can’t wait!


Listen to the new song below and let us know, HollywoodLifers: Is this the sweetest Justin has ever sounded?


LISTEN: Justin Bieber ‘I Would’


– Billy Nilles


More On Justin Bieber’s New Songs On ‘Believe’ Acoustic Album:



  1. Justin Bieber: Selena Gomez Song ‘Yellow Raincoat’ Leaks Early — Listen

  2. Justin Bieber Sings ‘Take You’ From Acoustic Album — New Video

  3. Justin Bieber Reveals Acoustic Album Cover & Release Date





Justin Bieber Spotted Clubbing — On The Hunt For A New Girlfriend? Jan23 Justin made an appearance at the wild after party of his Charlotte, North… Read Article Selena Gomez Asked To Go To Military Ball — Watch Jan23 Selena has joined the long list of celebrities who have been invited to a… Read Article Selena Gomez Goes Makeup Free Post Breakup Hot Or Not? Vote Jan23 Amidst all the emotional turmoil surrounding her breakup with Biebs, it… Read Article Selena Gomez Reveals Her Valentine's Day Plans — With Justin Bieber? Jan23 Selena shared what she will be doing on Valentine's Day in a new interview… Read Article Selena Gomez Ignoring Justin Bieber's Romantic Texts — Report Jan23 A source claims that Justin is contacting Selena all the time and she just… Read Article

Justin Bieber: New Allegations He Cheated With Second Sexy Model Jan23 Justin reportedly cheated on Selena Gomez with 22-year-old model (slash… Read Article Justin Bieber's New Album Will 'Answer All The Questions' — Selena Gomez? Jan23 Justin tweeted to his over 33 million fans that he will answer any question… Read Article Justin Bieber To Tell His Side Of The Story — Dissing Selena Gomez? Jan22 Justin's new acoustic album will drop on Jan. 29, and apparently it will… Read Article Selena Gomez: Don't 'Revenge Date' After Justin Bieber Split Jan22 Selena Gomez, no matter how angry you are at Justin Bieber, dating… Read Article Selena Gomez: Vanessa Hudgens & Taylor Swift's Advice After Break Up Jan22 After splitting from Justin Bieber, Selena's relied heavily on BFFs Taylor… Read Article Selena Gomez Wants A Sexy Man, Not A Boy After Justin Bieber Split Jan22 Selena is determined to get over Justin by going on 'tons of dates,' a… Read Article Justin Bieber Vs. Selena Gomez: Who Sang 'Cry Me A River' Better? Jan21 Justin and Selena have shared love, they have shared heartbreak and now… Read Article Justin Bieber: Should He Hit Back At Selena Gomez With Revenge Songs? Jan21 After Selena jabbed at Justin by singing break-up songs during her UNICEF… Read Article Selena Gomez Takes Mystery Man Home After UNICEF Concert Jan21 Look away, Justin Bieber! After her performance at a UNICEF benefit in NYC… Read Article Selena Gomez In 'Emotional Agony' After Justin Bieber Break Up Jan21 Selena took the stage on Jan. 19 to sing two break up songs during a UNICEF… Read Article

James Franco To Justin Bieber: I'm Sorry I Made Fun Of You Jan21 In a brand new interview, James says that when he posted a video of himself… Read Article Justin Bieber: Don't Sing Revenge Songs Like Selena Gomez Jan21 Justin Bieber — don't take Selena's bait. There's no doubt that she… Read Article Selena Gomez: Taylor Swift Kept Me Grounded After Justin Bieber Breakup Jan21 Selena Gomez is looking and feeling great after her breakup with Justin… Read Article Selena Gomez's Long Flowery Locks: Hot Or Not? Vote Jan21 The adorable singer/ actress debuted a laid-back look with her hair worn… Read Article Justin Bieber 'Writing Heart Out' After Selena Gomez Split Jan21 Justin's acoustic album will be released in 8 days, on Jan. 29, but it… Read Article




No comments:

Post a Comment