Baby Girl on the Way for Jenna Wolfe and Stephanie Gosk


Jenna Wolfe Pregnant Expecting First Child Stephanie Gosk

Gosk and Wolfe – Dustin Cohen


Jenna Wolfe is sharing some happy news: not only is she expecting her first child — a girl! — in late August, she’s also coming out publicly with her partner, NBC News correspondent Stephanie Gosk .


“This is the most exciting thing that has ever happened to us,” the Today weekend anchor tells PEOPLE exclusively in its new issue. “But I don’t want to bring my daughter into a world where I’m not comfortable telling everyone who I am and who her mother is.”


Together for three years, Wolfe, 39, and Gosk, 40, began discussing starting a family last year — and had little trouble getting pregnant.


“We were constantly on the road, juggling a thousand balls at once,” Wolfe says. “It’s a miracle we got it all together.”



The couple is also planning to wed, but admit they’re more excited for the baby.


“In a way, we can’t wait to start,” says Wolfe. “Stephanie keeps saying, ‘Hurry up! What’s taking so long?’ And I’m like, ‘[The baby's] cooking!’”


For more on the pair’s journey to parenthood and an additional photo, pick up this week’s issue of PEOPLE, on newsstands Friday.


– Charlotte Triggs






No comments:

Post a Comment