Jay Mohr Apologizes to Alyssa Milano for Baby Weight Diss




01/03/2014 at 01:00 PM EST




Jay Mohr Apologizes to Alyssa Milano for Baby Weight Diss


Jay Mohr and Alyssa Milano


FameFlynet; Splash News Online



Jay Mohr's funny act did not win him any favors with Alyssa Milano after he insulted the actress's weight in a recent radio interview.

"She's very tiny, in height…. It seems like she had had a baby and said, 'I don't really give a s–––' … I read it on her gut," Mohr, 43, said about Milano's appearance at the Nascar Spring Cup Series Awards gala he hosted in Las Vegas on Dec. 6.


"Somebody sat in the director's chair was not wearing Spanx and I was like 'Jesus Christ!' " he continued.


Milano, 41, who is mom to 2-year-old son Milo, took the high road. "So sorry you felt the need to publicly fat-shame me. Be well and God Bless. Please send my love to your beautiful wife," the Mistresses star replied.


After fans rallied to her defense, Milano Tweeted her gratitude. "You're all lovely. Thank you for your kind words. #Appreciative."


Mohr, who also welcomed a son in 2011 with wife Nikki Cox, offered a Twitter mea culpa of sorts after the fallout.


"She's stunning. I mistakenly thought the absurdity of what I was saying would have been taken as a joke. #fail," he Tweeted.






No comments:

Post a Comment