Andre Nickatina And Mac Dre - Color Of The Benz lyrics

[Chorus: x2]

I wear my air jordan's with my anchor blue jeans

I like to spread my wings when I'm out on the scene

Who can break me down on a triple scale beam?

The color of the benz same color whip cream

Fly away, cologne fills up your hallway

And I'm a strike it on the I-180 south like all day

I dress sharp like the nation of Islam so I shop like somebody that personally knows God.

Your boyfriend, freak is boo boo to rabbit

He really need to kick that dope habit, it's lookin' tragic.

I get my hair done, I let the curls whip

And then I make a call to see what the girls get.


[Chorus x2]

[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsfreak.com/a/andre+nickatina+and+mac+dre/color+of+the+benz_20880064.html ]

You want that, man do you like how I flaunt that

Because I knew I'd go to jail or hell if I bought that

Man like a court case caught that

And like a boxer in vegas to box yo I fought that

I like steak and potatoes, ice cream gators

I neva say nothin' yo to none of my neighbors

I do it like parliament, don't get wet

I do it like a gambler, make that bet

I cash that check 'cause the money looks betta

Some like G's, but I like chedda

Phat farm sweatas, D&C leather and shootin' my mouth off like a Beretta


[Chorus x2]


Pretty bartender, can I get another shot of that Hughe

She was tall enough to make a ball team

She said she neva met me it was like a pipe dream

I blazed through the crowd yo and neva got seen

Then I sat down on a white couch, made it all official

It's poppin like a pistol in a missile

A picnic basket, man call me yogi Berra

Man Andre Nickatina from the Ronald Reagan era.


[Chorus x2]






No comments:

Post a Comment