Brandy Shows Off Her Engagement Ring in Hawaii




12/30/2012 at 10:25 AM EST



Here's the big reveal!

Brandy showed off her engagement sparkler on Instagram Saturday when she shared a photo of herself and fiancé Ryan Press poolside in Hawaii.


Besides getting engaged, the couple has been soaking up the sun in the Aloha State and sharing photos – lots of photos – on social media.


"Hawaii sun all in my face :) Having a great time with my love @ryanpress215," Brandy wrote on Instagram earlier in the week.


The former Dancing with the Stars contestant, 33, and music executive first went public with their romance last New Year's Eve when they were spotted cuddling in Las Vegas.


The singer told PEOPLE in March that her 10-year-old daughter Sy'rai (with producer Robert Smith) "loves Ryan, and he loves me for sure. But I don't have a ring."


But the ring didn't mean a thing for Brandy, "I told Ryan I'd marry him with a bubble-gum ring," she added.






No comments:

Post a Comment