Frank McCulla - That's What She Said To Me lyrics

That's what she said to me

That's what she said to me

That's what she said to me

Get it through you sick head

I don't care if you were dead

Your life means nothing to me


I don't know why you care

Were you ever really there

Never seemed that way to me


Now we can't go back

After revealing your fact

And all your desperation

I've seen


Take a note

In your sick head

We would never be

You'd change your mind

Eventually


Take in my words

Think carefully

Your better off

Probably


Then I said

Then I said

Then I said


When I said I don't want to

Be your part time friend

I needed to be

Your full time everything


Don't you care

Was it all an act

For me to give you

What you wanted


How can you stand

To be that way

I can only imagine

What has happened to you


No can you believe it

No the last and only true

No thing she said to me

No that's what she said to me






No comments:

Post a Comment