Lea Michele Is Over the 'Super-Frustrating' Diva Rumors




12/10/2012 at 07:45 PM EST



Lea Michele is on top of the world – and she has her on and off-screen love interest, Cory Monteith, largely to thank.

"I don't even remember a time when he wasn't my boyfriend. No one knows me better than Cory," Michele, who graces the cover of Marie Claire's January issue, told the magazine. "No one knows what it's been like to go through this more than he does. Feeling like you have that net underneath you allows you to jump higher and go farther. He makes me feel like I can do anything."


The Glee star, who is so thankful for Monteith, says she isn't always perceived to be so gracious. But Michele brushes off the rumors about her Rachel Berry-like attitude.


"I can assure you that [diva rumors] aren't real," the 26-year-old said. "It’s super-frustrating sometimes, and I used to fight back, but now I feel like, 'You can think what you want to think about me – that's OK.' "


Lea Michele Is Over the 'Super-Frustrating' Diva Rumors| Couples, Glee, Cory Monteith, Lea Michele

Lea Michele


Courtesy Marie Claire




She adds: "I have the most amazing fans, friends, and family members who have stood by me, and I know that my cast and crew really enjoy working with me. That's all that matters.”

With a booming career and a loving boyfriend by her side, it's no wonder Michele doesn't pay the naysayers much attention.


"For the first time in my life, I feel really, really settled and happy," she said. "I feel like the luckiest girl in the world."






No comments:

Post a Comment