Kim Kardashian's Shares Video Love Letter to Kanye West and Baby North




01/01/2014 at 11:35 AM EST




Kim Kardashian's Shares Video Love Letter to Kanye West and Baby North


Kim Kardashian and Kanye West


Rob Rich/WENN



Kim Kardashian and Kanye West made more than a few headlines this year – Baby! Engagement! "Bound 2" video!) – and Kardashian has shared a new video recapping all of those highlights.

"Kimye Love"" (watch it below!) offers fans a mash up of interview clips, pictures and even some paparazzi footage of her relationship with the rapper, with the score of Rihanna's evocative ballad "Stay," and Keri Hilson's "Knock You Down."


The 33-year-old posts the video under the name "Kim West" and adds the caption, "Happy endings do come true!"


"I've never loved any girl, other than my mother, as much as I love my girlfriend," West, 36, says of his fiancée in one of the interview clips.


"I definitely think anything I'd be in now is a permanent relationship," Kardashian tells Barbara Walters on The View.


Along with images of the couple on red carpets and tarmacs, a photo from the "Bound 2" video is featured, as are snapshots of the couple's daughter, North West.


In a clip from Keeping Up with the Kardashians , the reality star recalls some of West's words to her about baby North.


"He says, 'There's nothing more that I love in this world than you and me. So imagine a combination of the two.'"






No comments:

Post a Comment