Is Raven-Symoné Badmouthing Lindsay Lohan?


Raven-Symone: Heated Words for Lindsay Lohan?


Raven-Symoné and Oprah Winfrey


George Burns/Harpo,Inc






10/03/2014 AT 04:00 PM EDT



Raven-Symoné and Lindsay Lohan were once roommates, but the former Cosby Show star may not have the highest opinion of her former pal.

"It's unnecessary to go to the most popular restaurant in the world when you have a scandal on your head and then get mad that someone's gonna take a picture of you," Symoné tells Oprah Winfrey on Sunday's episode of Oprah: Where Are They Now? when asked how she has stayed out of the tabloids. "That's your fault, Boo-Boo. Stay in the house."


Though she does not call out Lohan by name, many fans are speculating that Symoné was speaking with her former roomie in mind.


"My parents taught me to keep my private life private to the best of my ability," adds Symoné, who also addresses her sexual orientation on the show.


The former That's So Raven star has been notoriously mum about her personal life – "My sexual orientation is mine, and the person I'm datings to know. I'm not one for a public display of my life," Symoné Tweeted in 2012 – but when Oprah asks, celebs seem inclined to answer.


Symoné's epsiode of Oprah: Where Are They Now? airs Sunday at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT on OWN.






No comments:

Post a Comment