Teresa Giudice's Daughter, Gia: 'I'll Help Daddy with the Girls' While Mom's in Jail


Teresa Giudice's Daughter, Gia: 'I'll Help Daddy with the Girls' While Mom's in Jail


Gia (left) and Teresa Giudice


Theo Wargo/Getty. Inset: Paul Zimmerman/WireImage






10/06/2014 AT 01:15 PM EDT



It's been a rough week for the Giudice household.

But in spite of Teresa and Joe's shocking prison sentences, one family member is putting on a seriously brave face throughout the ordeal: the eldest of their four daughters, Gia, 13.


"She was like, 'It's going to be okay,' " Teresa told Andy Cohen in the exclusive one-on-one sit-down with the Giudices on a Watch What Happens Live" special airing Monday night.


"She was being strong for me, I could tell … she said the one person she was worried about was me."


The Real Housewives of New Jersey star, 42, got emotional while recalling what Gia said about helping out at home while she serves her 15-month jail sentence.


"She said, 'Mommy, don't worry about it. I'll be there. I'll help Daddy with the girls. That will … prepare me for when I'm a mom.' Oh my God, my heart broke when she said that," Teresa said, breaking down in tears.


Teresa said one of her biggest concerns about serving her prison sentence is not being able to be there 24/7 for her four daughters, as she usually is.


"My husband is a great father, great husband, but I do everything with my daughters," she told Cohen. "I drive them everywhere. I'm old school. I said to my husband, 'All you have to do is please take care of our daughters. That's all I ask. You have to do what I do."


The full interview will air Monday at 9 p.m. ET on Bravo.






No comments:

Post a Comment