Kim Zolciak Flips Out on Castmates and Cameraman in Real Housewives Footage



The Real Housewives of Atlanta



12/06/2012 at 03:05 PM EST




She really didn't want everyone up in her grill.


Following last Sunday's cliffhanger on the Real Housewives of Atlanta , this extended clip shows just how angry Kim Zolciak got during and after the lunch with her costars that apparently prompted her to quit the show.


Badgered by her the cast, including NeNe Leakes, about why she won't go on vacation with them, a pregnant Zolciak bolts from the restaurant and gets into a skirmish with a cameraman outside – as her husband, Kroy Biermann, comes out of his car to protect her.


"I've just had it," Zolciak says on camera at the end. "I don't need this f––ing drama. And these b––ches are not my friends. I don't know any of these f––ing ladies anymore. One day they're one way, the next day they're another."


In an interview on Bravotv.com, Zolciak, 34, says she felt physically threatened. "My main concern at that time was my son in my stomach," she says. "They can all come and attack me, I can handle myself and I've proven that over the years, but for me I had my son's health that I had to think about."


Her son, Kash Kade Biermann, was born in August.


Zolciak has said on Twitter that she is leaving the Real Housewives for a spinoff show, possibly referring to a second season of Don't Be Tardy for the Wedding.






No comments:

Post a Comment