Marisa Miller Welcomes a Son


Marisa Miller Welcomes Son

Joe Scarnici/Getty


She’s moved on from deary, cheery and weary to pure baby bliss.


Marisa Miller and her husband, music producer Griffin Guess are parents after welcoming their first child on Thursday, Dec. 13, her rep confirms to PEOPLE exclusively.


Son Gavin Lee Guess was born in Santa Cruz, Calif. at 7:58 p.m., weighing in at 8 lbs., 10 oz. and measuring 22¼ inches long.


“I’m completely overjoyed by the birth of our son. I feel so blessed to be a mom and am so excited to experience this next part of life,” the model, 34, tells PEOPLE.



After confirming she was expecting in June, and in July announcing she was having a baby boy, the former Victoria’s Secret model concentrated on healthy habits during her pregnancy — a decision that clearly paid off for Miller.


Baring her bump for a series of black and white photos, the mom-to-be told Allure.com she was committed to fully embracing her new body.


“Gaining weight is part of charting your progress,” the actress, who will next star opposite Ryan Reynolds in R.I.P.D., explained. “Yes, I was seeing numbers I had never seen before, but I let go of that because I had a new goal and focus.”


– Anya Leon


RELATED: Marisa Miller’s PEOPLE.com Pregnancy Blog






No comments:

Post a Comment