Nicole Richie and Joel Madden Celebrate Second Wedding Anniversary




12/14/2012 at 05:00 PM EST





Nicole Richie and Joel Madden


Courtesy Joel Madden



When it comes to his feelings for wife Nicole Richie, Joel Madden just can't stay mum.

"Special dedication to my wife," the Good Charlotte frontman, 33, posted on his Tumblr Thursday, sharing a photo of himself receiving a kiss from Richie. "We just spent a few days off the grid celebrating our second wedding anniversary."


"Sometimes I keep it to myself and sometimes I can't help myself and I gotta tell the whole world how much I love her. This is one of those times ... I feel like the luckiest man alive to have my wife and kids. When the world outside breaks me down, they build me back up. Hope everyone out there finds this kind of love."


Madden and Richie, 31, were married Dec. 11, 2010 and are parents to son Sparrow, 3, and daughter Harlow, 4½.






No comments:

Post a Comment