Trinidad James - All Gold Everything Remix lyrics

[Intro: T.I.]

I'm talkin true A-town, you understand that?

It's the King home-boy

Hey Trinidad, come on

[Verse 1: T.I, ]

Big Bank all I do is get bank (ok)

Niggas hatin' on me but they bitch aint

So conceded I don't think my shit stink

400 thousand dollars on the Mustang

Come and kick it with a west side nigga

Think I aint about that action wanna bet my nigga?

All day thumbin through the check my nigga

Boy you broke, you can't even be a threat my nigga

When you talkin to me say it with your chest lil nigga

I pull up on your set and make a mess lil nigga (ok)

Got a kilo of gold 36 O's

Wrapped around the neck of a dope boy

Gold yacht, master …... in those

And just paid cash for a Rollz Royce

A true trap nigga Ida sold everything

Trouble Man, Hustle Gang, All Gold Everything

I say Trouble Man, Hustle Gang, and All Gold Everything


[Verse 2: Young Jeezy]

... no we on the Don

Big face Rollie take up half my arm

Porsche 911 with the gabits top,

All gold scale that's my magic box

Got the salt my nigga

Give me 30 minutes I'll be right with ya

Got the hog, my nigga

Let me whip this here I get it right to ya

God Damn, I'm turnt up

Think the knob is broken I don't give a fuck

Oh God Damn, that's fucked up

The streets dry as hell this work high as fuck

She want white dude take it easy man

She said I pay less for a pair of Yeezy's man

All I wanna know if I'ma bounce with her?

Talk to me like I'm a counselor

Popped a molly I'm guessin, wooo

But if she throwin the pussy I'm catchin, woooo

2, 2, 3 with a silencer, rock that shit with the flyest fur

All gold like Montana (Tonyyy)

Hoes all in my Phantom, (Rolliez)

Young killed the gold remix

If a nigga don't like em, God damn em (Young)


[Hook: Trinidad Jame$]

Gold all in my chain, gold all in my ring

Gold all in my watch

Don't believe me, just watch

Nigga nigga nigga

Don't believe me, just watch

Don't believe me, just watch

Nigga nigga nigga

Don't believe me, just watch

Don't believe me, just watch

Gold all in my chain, gold all in my ring

Gold all in my watch, don't believe me just watch


[Verse 3: 2 Chainz]

Even on all my hat, snake skin all on my hat

Hit your girl with my chains on, so that's gold all on her back

Gold all on my watch, soo big it's like a clock

Some people wear fox fur, on the Source cover I wore fox

This for all the DJ's that got this on replay

See I sell a brick on ebay, then I celebrate...

…every state I'm in Miami with Wayne trying to skate my family straight

Ay your hoe about to have a ventilate

I owe her one we did a 68

I say hoes my nigga

Give me red bottoms her bottom browner

Smokin strong my nigga

I'm on loud, not Bobby Brown

That's Southside up in here (ok)

I spell south with a F,

F stand for fuck ya'll

If you aint fuckin with my set

Fuck with me and I'm bussin',

Fuck with me and I'm bussin (baaa)






No comments:

Post a Comment