Khloé Kardashian: 'I'm Excited for This Year to Be Over'




12/29/2013 at 07:10 PM EST



It's been a difficult year to keep up with Khloé Kardashian, so it's no surprise she's ready to put 2013 behind her.

"I need a good fresh start," the reality star tells the U.K.'s Cosmopolitan in its February cover story. "I'm excited for this year to be over with."


For Kardashian, the year was marked by intense scrutiny over her rocky marriage to Lamar Odom, whom she filed for divorce from earlier this month.


But the Kardashian sister, 29, says she isn't wallowing or dwelling on anything, no matter how painful it is.


"I don't regret anything about my life," she says. "My life has made me who I am at this moment, and I'm very happy with who I am. No matter if it's great, disgusting, beautiful or ugly, it happens and it makes you you. Life is about how you process things."


Khloé Kardashian: 'I'm Excited for This Year to Be Over'| Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom

Khloé Kardashian


Courtesy of Cosmopolitan




But she also hit a more positive low point this year.

"In the past year, I think I’ve lost around 30 lbs., and I'm feeling good," she says. "I've worked very hard on my body, so I think now I can sex it up a little!"


To that end, she has a very specific resolution for the new year: "My 2014 mission is to wear a crop top with jeans," she reveals. "I've never done that, so it has to happen one day.”


Despite her focus on her physique, she makes it clear she accepts herself as she is – no dramatic measures necessary – even if others disagree.


"She didn't mean harm, but when I was around 9, I overheard my mom telling her friend I needed a nose job," she says. "I was shocked. I hadn't even thought about it. I've grown into my face, but I've had makeup artists tell me, 'You should get a nose job.' I'm so happy that I never have."


She adds: "I'm proud for losing weight when I wanted to, and I've never resorted to surgery. I'm not against it. One day I probably will, but it would be on my terms."


Kardashian's full interview with Cosmopolitan hits newsstands Jan. 2 and will also be available in digital edition on Apple Newsstand.






No comments:

Post a Comment