Justin Bieber Releases New Song ‘Looking For You’ – About Selena Gomez?

Is Selena Gomez the subject of Justin Bieber’s new song? Justin took a break from his drama on May 29 and released an all-new song, “Looking For You,” for Beliebers all over the world. Could he be trying to reach out to Selena?


“Looking For You” may feature rapper Migos, but Justin is definitely singing about a certain lady! Justin and his ex Selena aren’t on the best terms at the moment — is this his way of reaching out? Take a look and see for yourself!



Takeoff- Guala!

Bieber – What’s up Migos?

Quavo – What up JB, it’s time to go to the club, time to pull those toys out man – let’s do it


Hey where the party at? Let’s go

Where the swag? Let’s roll

Yea, everywhere I go, them girls follow

Na, na, na, na

Let everybody know that I’m here tonight

As soon as I walk in the door

If I didn’t know I need you for sure


Tonight might be the night

You might mess around and fall in love

And I might be the guy

I don’t want to make you fall in love with me

Girl, what’s your name, I’m happy that you came

I’m the man in this, stick with me, I can’t love

Everywhere around the world

I’ll be looking for you


Is it her looking for you, looking for you?

I’m not Paparazzi or a stalker

She right in front of me looking for you, looking for you

Not the feds or a cop


I got money in my pocket and I ain’t afraid to spend it

It ain’t a problem, baby girl when you’re with it

Tell me what you wanna do, would you make a move now?

Girl you ain’t gotta fight the feeling

(Look at her face)

Girl ain’t gotta say anymore

(Say no more)

Need to know I ain’t playing

(I ain’t playing)

Baby what are we waiting for?


Bad b***hes in the party, alcohol on me

Tell the waitress put the sparklers on my 20 B-T

I asked her what’s her name – got the note she said Hammer

On the way to the mattress, said she loved the Panamera

In the trap with J-B with my phone chirpin’ like beepers

Mona Lisa, Anna Mae in the pot when I beat it

Take her across the country, I got plugs on the Visa

Cut your man off little mama, you don’t need him


He never seen a nigga like me

Hoppin’ out the Chevy, step up with the minks, gold chain, Mr. T

In the summer, with the beach, with the hummer, with the leather seat

Would tell you ’bout my mansion but I bet they watching me

I’m a vegetarian, all I want is some lettuce and some broccoli

Mansion out in Beverly, your bitch calling me call me your majesty


My b***h is so gorgeous, I might pay her mortgage

I run to the money like Forrest

My life is historic

Travel ’round the world like I’m in orbit

I take your b***h and dunk her like Ben Gordon

I watch her like a telescope

I beat it and kill it like I’m Lil TerRio

I got your b***h, she watching me like Tyler Perry shows

I’m young and always riding in a Phantom Ghost

I paint a picture for niggas like Michelangelo



Selena has been posting about “change” and getting her “power” back, but will Selena ever really be over Justin? With Justin’s talk of “falling in love again” in “Looking For You,” is Justin talking about rekindling his romance with Selena? Is Justin always only looking for Selena? Time will tell!


So HollywoodLifers, do you think Justin’s new song is about Selena? Should they get back together? Let us know!





No comments:

Post a Comment