Lauren Scruggs and Jason Kennedy Are Engaged




05/31/2014 at 07:30 AM EDT




Lauren Scruggs and Jason Kennedy Are Engaged


Jason Kennedy and Lauren Scruggs


Mauricio Ameneyro



Eight months after Jason Kennedy admitted he had fallen hard for fashion blogger and Still Lolo author Lauren Scruggs – "She's amazing," the E! News host told PEOPLE – he has asked her to marry him, reports E! News.

"It's a blur but I can't stop smiling," Kennedy told E! "She told me I couldn't surprise her, but I got her good. This is the best night of my life."


Kennedy also Tweeted, "I flew to Dallas and asked her if she would spend the rest of her life with me. I love you @laurenscruggs."


Clearly, she said yes. No wedding date has been announced.


According to E!, the proposal took place in Scruggs's Texas hometown, before a tiny audience of close friends and relatives. Walking out on a balcony, Scruggs saw a field where candles arranged by Kennedy spelled out the message, "Will you marry me?"


Once she met him downstairs, said E!, he greeted her with a Jennifer Meyer diamond.


In a romance that has been described as heaven-sent, the religious pair were photographed smiling while holding hands at Villa del Palmar on the Islands of Loreto, Mexico, in August 2013, not even two years after Scruggs's miraculous recovery from severe injuries sustained when she walked into a spinning airplane propeller.


"A great week in Loreto," Kennedy Tweeted at the time.






No comments:

Post a Comment