Nicole Kidman on Kids with Tom Cruise: 'They Are Generous, Kind and Hardworking'




05/30/2014 at 08:00 AM EDT



She's an Oscar-winning actress, but Nicole Kidman's most cherished role is being a mom.

The star, 46, opens up in the June issue of Australia's The Weekly magazine, discussing her oldest kids with ex-husband Tom Cruise: Isabella, 21, and Connor, 19.


"They are generous, kind and hardworking," says Kidman, whose latest film Grace of Monaco premiered at Cannes. "And these are traits that I love to see in my children."


Kidman also admits she'd leave the limelight to focus on her husband, country crooner Keith Urban, and their daughters, Sunday Rose, almost 5, and Faith Margaret, 2½.


"If it were the choice between my family and Keith, and my career, I wouldn't even bat an eyelid," Kidman says. "The most important things to me are the love of our relationship and my children."






No comments:

Post a Comment