What Animal Does David Boreanaz Enjoy Imitating?


10/05/2014 AT 01:00 PM EDT



David Boreanaz returns for his 10th season as an FBI Special Agent on Fox's hit series Bones, but the 45-year-old actor admits he's now much more a family man when he chatted with PEOPLE this week about "one last thing" ...

Last injury

I took a slap shot to the inside of my right knee from an instructor at a hockey camp. The puck was probably going around 90 miles per hour and left a huge dent for about a month. I hobbled off the ice.


Last compliment I gave

I told my wife [Jaime] that she looked beautiful this morning, and that's something you have to do on a daily basis. And it was her birthday yesterday, so I told her she didn't look any older. She's just going backward.


Last time I was impressed

Watching my son [Jaden, 12] yesterday. I was really impressed with the way he handled something at school and decided to go to hockey practice and show up, rather than run away from the situation.


Last game I played

The animal game. Each person has to be an animal, and the others guess what it is. Surprisingly, I do a good dolphin. Oh, we get deep, like geckos and anteaters. It's a lot of fun.






No comments:

Post a Comment