Britney Spears Is a 'Little Nervous' About First Live X Factor Show



10/31/2012 at 05:10 PM EDT



It's a big night for Brit!

Wednesday is the long-awaited first live show of Fox's The X Factor (8 p.m. ET), and Britney Spears, 30, has mixed emotions about the experience.


"I am a little nervous," the pop star told Extra 's Terri Seymour. "But I'm excited. I'm really, really excited. I can't wait."


Spears will be joined by fellow judges Simon Cowell, Demi Lovato and L.A. Reid.


According to Cowell, the pop star may dress as a witch for the occasion – and for Halloween – though Spears says viewers will have to wait and see to find out what her costume will be. But Spears does expect some special guests to forgo trick-or-treating to be in the audience for the big night.


Of sons Sean, 7, and Jayden, 6, Spears says, "I think they'll probably come to the show, yeah."






No comments:

Post a Comment