Kelley James - Summertime On My Mind lyrics

All I got is summertime running through my mind.

I need a date with the sun

Bronze skin and margaritas

Just a day full of fun

Call your friends they could meet us

Swimsuits, suntans

Now you’re turning up the speakers

Live the good life

We belong on the beaches

[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsfreak.com/k/kelley+james/summertime+on+my+mind_21049798.html ]

I’ll teach you how to surf

Then we could play beach volley

Fish tacos on the grill

Think Tahiti or Bali

Laying in the sun

As it kisses your body

Watching clouds float by

Like a childhood hobby


Got a new pair of shades

See waves in slow motion

Like Corona Commercials

Two chairs by the ocean

Turning off our phones

Leave a message at the tone and

It’s straight to voicemail

Just leave us alone man


Laying under palm trees

Sand between your toes

Paradise is perfect

Wash away your woes

Guitars, Pacificos

When the beach fire glows

Can I stay here forever

I don’t ever wanna go






No comments:

Post a Comment