How Mindy Kaling Gets Ready to Smooch Hot Guys on The Mindy Project



TV News



10/05/2012 at 10:25 AM EDT



When you write, produce and act in your own series, finding hunky costars to kiss is definitely in the script, breakout TV star Mindy Kaling says of her sassy new FOX show, The Mindy Project.

"By design I've been kissing lots of good-looking guys on my show," says Kaling, 33, as she rattles off a list of stars with whom she's smooched, including Bill Hader and Chris Messina.


A true professional, the former star of The Office and author of Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) wants fans to know she's giving it her all for her craft – and she's happy to kiss and tell.


"When I kiss someone on camera, it's more than abreath mint," she said. "I do the whole teeth-brushing thing. I want to give 100 percent."


Kaling, who plays a doctor in the comedy, comes to her new role prepared. In fact, her late mother was a physician.


"I love playing a doctor," says Kaling. "Much easier than getting a medical degree."


For more on Mindy Kaling and her new show, pick up the latest issue of PEOPLE, on newsstands Friday






No comments:

Post a Comment