Saturday Night Live Parodies Brad Pitt's Chanel Ad




10/21/2012 at 12:30 PM EDT




From Chanel ... to Taco Bell?


Brad Pitt is now hawking everything from Mexican food to canine contraceptives – in a series of Saturday Night Live parodies, that is.


In response to his seriously sexy ads for Chanel No. 5 that debuted earlier in the week, Taran Killam got into character as the company's first-ever male spokesman.


"I'm sorry – is there really no script? 'Cause I've been talking to myself for like two hours straight and I'm starting to sound insane," he jokes in the first commercial that aired during Saturday's episode. "What? You want me to sound less coherent? Really? Okay, I can just start making up words? You like that. All right."


The LOL-worthy clip continues: "Is it just me or do I look super homeless? That's what you want? Rock 'n' roll."


Also on the market in other recreations of the black-and-white ads: dog condoms ("He's your best friend – why not be his?"), Taco Bell offerings ("A quick meal when you have between eight and 20 children") and the services of an N.Y.C. dermatologist (who's ready to remove your tattoo of an "anchor that says 'slut' ").






No comments:

Post a Comment