Taylor Swift: I Can Fall in Love Easily




10/01/2012 at 05:30 AM EDT



When it comes to sharing her heartbreak with the world, Taylor Swift has been anything but shy.

But despite writing songs about failed relationships, Swift, 22, who has enjoyed a summer of love with Conor Kennedy, 18, keeps smiling and remains positive about dating.


The songstress believes in love "even after it explodes into a million pieces and burns down and you're standing in a pile of the ash of what it once was thinking, 'Why did I have to meet this person, why did this have to happen?' " she tells November's U.K. edition of Marie Claire .


"But then, when you make eye contact with someone across the room and it clicks and, bam, you're there. In love again," she says.


Asked if she falls for people she likes "easily," Swift replies, "Not if it's the wrong person, yes if it's the right person."


Sometimes that "wrong person" can end up being the subject of a tune – and she makes no apology for continuing to write about her boyfriends, adding that she doesn’t warn them that they may end up immortalized in song.


"Well, it's not like it's in fine print," she tells the magazine. "But music is absolutely everything that I am and everything that I stand for. It's not my fault if someone gets into a relationship with me and then cheats and I write a song about it."






No comments:

Post a Comment