Snooki on Weight Loss: I Just Wanted My Body Back




03/28/2013 at 10:20 AM EDT




Snooki Reveals Weight-Loss Secret to Dr. Oz


From left: Dr. Mehmet Oz, Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi and her fiancé Jionni LaValle


Sony Pictures Television



How do you lose more than 40 lbs. in six months after giving birth? Just by really, really wanting to – it's as simple as that.

Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi did just that, and says anyone can do it if they're committed to looking trim and fit again.


"I don't consider myself to be, like, a 'celebrity mom,' " the Jersey Shore star, 25, says in an interview airing Monday on The Dr. Oz Show . "I don't even consider myself famous. I just think I'm well known. And I'm very relatable, I feel. And I'm just a normal girl doing normal things."


Even her weight loss, she says, isn't special in any way.


"If I can lose 42 lbs. after giving birth six months [ago], I mean, anybody could do it," she says. "You just need the dedication, and you need to want to have your body back."


Polizzi gave birth to a son, Lorenzo, last August. By January, she was back down to 109 lbs., after having gained more than 40 during her pregnancy.


Her weight loss plan, which she discusses with Dr. Oz in the episode airing April 1, includes eating healthy food and daily workouts with her trainer.






No comments:

Post a Comment