The Fearless Ones - The Best Worst Of Me lyrics

When I get home and the day is all done

I really don’t have much to say

I want to get cooking with the way that you’re looking

Won’t you come outside and play

If you need a little help you can find it on the shelf

We’re really going to make a scene

Cuz I’m going down and you’re gonna make the sounds

Of electric light lady queen

CHORUS:


You may have tried to fix what's twisted with my dreams

Or maybe you bring out the best worst in me

I may seem broken and loose at my seams

Or maybe you bring out the best worst in me


I like it like this just a little like that

Tonight I’m gonna be on top

And if you don’t do it the way that I want

You know I’m gonna tie you up

A man has needs so you better say please

If you want a piece of this

I'm tired about the notion the motion in the ocean

Make me wobble at the needs


Chorus






No comments:

Post a Comment