PHOTO: Michael Bublé's Super Manly Mud Mask


Style News Now

04/29/2013 at 01:37 PM ET




Michael Buble mud maskCourtesy Luisana Lopilato


Some guys might be embarrassed to have their wife post a pic of them in a mud mask for the whole Internet to see. Not Michael Bublé.


In fact, he thinks the look is so manly, he bears a striking resemblance to a certain superhero.


“Some of my friends called me joking and bugging me,” Bublé tells ET Canada, “and I told them I kind of looked like a young Incredible Hulk.”


And someone else agrees — namely, the photo’s instagrammer, his lovely wife Luisana, who wrote (in Spanish), “He’s so cute, even with mud on his face!”


RELATED: Makeup tips you haven’t heard a zillion times!


Bublé’s wife also loaned him the GlamGlow mud mask [ed note: PEOPLE StyleWatch editors love this stuff] and encouraged him to try it. “My wife put me in the mud mask,” he says. “She said “Michael, it’s good for your skin, because you’re wearing make up a lot for the interviews … So I did the mask. I feel good about it, actually!”


Not surprising, considering the star was just dubbed by PEOPLE “the George Clooney of crooners.” Says the dad-to-be,”That’s the coolest thing I’ve ever heard! God, I wish I was as tall and good looking as he is.” A few more rounds with the mud mask, Michael, and you won’t be able to tell the two apart!


Tell us: Would your guy dare to wear a mud mask for the world to see?


–Alex Apatoff






No comments:

Post a Comment