Drew Barrymore Reveals Her Latest Laugh Attack



11/22/2013 at 03:45 PM EST




Drew Barrymore Reveals Her Latest Laugh Attack


Drew Barrymore


Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP



Drew Barrymore is expecting her second child. And this week, the 38-year-old star, who loves babies, puppies and staying inspired, chatted with PEOPLE about "one last thing" ...

Last moment of bliss

Watching my daughter [Olive, 1] play with our dogs – we have a new puppy, Lucy. They are so sweet and patient with her. Babies and puppies, there is no more blissful thing.


Last time I laughed hard

The Anchorman 2 trailer made me laugh so hard. I can't wait to see it. I try to keep date night [with husband Will Kopelman] alive, but it's been a little challenging for the last year and a half!


Last advice I was given

I won't say who told me, but in a nutshell it was to love more. Whenever you have an intense situation or frustration or irrational reaction to something, just resort to loving more.


Last time I was inspired

At the lab for Flower Beauty, we have 39 new products coming out [at Walmart]. I was pregnant the first go-round, and now I'm pregnant again. This job is perfect for my life right now.


See Drew's Changing Looks Over the Years:






No comments:

Post a Comment